Tuesday, February 3, 2015

VIRAT CHAND

Course: CDS
Duration: 4 weeks
State/City: Pathankot, Punjab

♦ Frankly speaking the best part is the classes which I loved the most, all the teachers are hard working, caring & professional in their subjects. I thank all the teachers from the bottom of my heart. The ground where I used to run, jog & walk is a huge & clean ground with greenery all around & that’s the place where I got peace as I got connected with nature. Food was tasty & hygienic, the staff was very hardworking & co-operative. Academy environment was very good, the atmosphere is like Army & other defense force. Hostel were clean & hygienic & also gives a feeling of Army for e.g. the chest numbers. Washrooms are also clean, and one more thing is we all the students live in unity being from different – different states of the country, being of any caste or religion, we all live like friends & brothers, this is the most important quality which officer should have of all defence forces of India.

♦ I am feeling a good change in me, I learnt a lot things from teachers & friends. Teachers taught a lot & more friendly to all of us & gave some examination tips & cleared the doubts which I had in my subjects. I want to thank them again for this. Now  believe in both hard work and smart work. I also gained confidence in all the subjects & I will give my best in the exam.

♦ Each & everything was good & best everything was clean and hygienic.

♦ Yes, I am confident now I can say I will do my best in the exam. I have got good guidance from all the teachers & I think it was a right choice for coaching in this academy. I learnt a lot.

♦ Definitely I will recommend Minerva Academy to other aspiring candidates, they will learn a lot from here & will get motivated just like me & my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments