Thursday, April 2, 2015

Aakash patial

State/City: Himchal Pradesh
Bhopal, NDA

♦ I love the Minerva honor code and facility following this and teaching us the same is the best in India ( acc to me) I loved the whole and full motivation given by the teachers. Last but not the least the double meaning play of words & fun intended in it.

♦ I am still feeling very confident even if there is still a bit fear which I will overcome soon by applying the training. New friends developed the extremist feeling of patriotism.

♦ The infrastructure of academy is best I have ever seen. It has got motivated environment all around. It gives the exact feel of ssb days.

♦ I am damn confident that I will clear ssb. If by chance not able to then shall I give up? Never ever. I will try the best. It would be the worst choice if I had not chosen this academy for my build up and training.

♦ I will recommend each and every candidate, who ask for my suggestion to join this academy course no other academy giving study material can match this level for which I am damn sure.

♦ THANKS TO MINERVA ACADEMY FOR MAKING ME A CHANED MAN “IN JUST 10 DAYS 
GUYS JUST 10 DAYS”

♦ NEXT , I WILL MEET THIS ACADEMY AFTER BECOMING AN “OFFICER”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments