Thursday, April 2, 2015

Abhijit Singh

State/city: Ambala Cantt, Haryana
Email: abhijit2311647@gmail.com            
SSB center & Course: SSB (OTA)

♦ Opting Minerva academy for the coaching of SSB is one of the best decision I have taken so far in my life. The atmosphere provided by Minerva academy is very good & it is so more similar to the actual SSB environment. The faculty of Minerva academy is very experiences & the teaching method of respective teacher are also very good.

♦ I have experience various positive changes in myself & the level of confidence increases very much in these 10 days. Although I am first time in SSB but I am pretty much sure that I will make it to the SSB.

♦ I will definitely recommend this academy to the aspiring candidate for the bright future of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments