Thursday, April 2, 2015

Adneip Singh

Course: NDA                     
Duration: 4 weeks
State/City: Chandigarh

♦ Proper coaching, well experienced staff, good sports facilities, very cooperative administration.

♦ I feel confident, the study material is good, I learned a lot of Maths and English, humanities.

♦ Infrastructure, mess, grounds etc are all up to the mark.

♦ Yes I feel confident, yes I made the right choice.

♦ Yes, I would recommend Minerva.

♦ Ranjit sir is a phenomenal person. The best thing I liked about him is his love for animals. He is taking care of so many Dogs.

♦ Maths sir is one of the best teachers I have ever studied under. His concepts are excellent. Humanities sir is very good hearted person. His way making the students learn is excellent. One of the best teachers that I will remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments