Thursday, April 2, 2015

Aman Gulia

State/City: New Delhi
SSB Center & Course: Bhopal & NDA

♦ In Minervacademy basic concepts are taught to the students so that they can apply those concepts in any type of situation. Here we interact with people with different part of world. The movies and motivation speeches given here boost our confidence inspires us to work even harder. They give techniques which will help in our whole life & the character of a person really changes.

♦ Before coming here I was not much confident my communication skills are improved by a large extent & now I am confident that I will definitely clear the SSB.

♦ The infrastructure is really good. The food is delicious, The individual here are so good that after doing all these one can never hesitate completing any obstacle, All sports facilities are also provided here which also make us feel better and as environment is also similar to ssb so it will easy to stay here for 10 days.

♦ Yes, I am full confident about my upcoming interview & I really think that I made the right choice because the session of personal interview here is perfectly awesome & that’s the main thing in an interview so now I am confident about my SSB.

♦ Yes, I will definitely recommend this to aspiring candidates because it is the best defense preparatory institute in the country & after staying here for 10 days one can actually assure for success.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments