Thursday, April 2, 2015

Ankit Bhandari

Course : AFCAT                          
Duration : 4 weeks
State/City : Dehradun, Uttrakhand                 

♦ Everything including Tutorial classes, sports, hostel life, faculties, a very good helpful staff, environment and locality. Especially its orientation class Ranjit sir.

♦ Now after getting coaching from Minerva, I feel that I have gained that confidence where I was lacking before being a port of Minerva.

♦ Talking about Minerva infrastructure, it is quite good, clean and well authorised. Hostel, mess, grounds are also very well maintained.

♦ Yes, now I have that confidence that I can crack my AFCAT Exam.
Yes, of course, I will definitely suggest my friends who are willing to join Indian Defence Forces, that Minerva is the best way which helps you to achieve your goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments