Thursday, April 2, 2015

Anoop Khajuria

Course: CDS
Duration: 6 Weeks
State/City: Jammu, J&K

♦ I like the environment for studies which was provided by the academy to us. The library was also a good help to us in gaining knowledge.

♦ After coaching I have gained more confidence in my mathematic as well as GS part, as I was lacking behind in it earlier. The faculty of GS Soni Sir is very good. He is like the nuclear of Minerva.

♦ The academy is very clean, healthy environment is there in hostels, toilets as well as in Mess. Totally greenery is here which helps us in mental relaxation after taking classes.

♦ I have taken right decision second time in my life by coming here. First was when I came here for SSB Coaching and second now. I am pretty much confident that this time I will crack CDS, if I continue my studies and follow this kind of routine in my home.

♦ Yes, I will recommend others candidates to take coaching from this academy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments