Thursday, April 2, 2015

Arnav Dayal

E-mail: adm_arnav@yahoo.com                                
State/City: Delhi
SSB Center & Course: Bangalore – UES

♦ I loved everything about Minerva Academy. Starting from the worm welcome by the ex-students of previous batch and the admin office sir. The hostel arrangement were very comfortable and equipped with all the necessary facilities. There was a sense of security as our belongings were locked in our hostel while we attended lectures. The food was VERY DELICIOUS and served in ample amount to everyone. Each day brought a surprise in the menu. The sports facilities are also top notch as there is no boundation on time or choice of playing. There are some more things which I Can’t express as these are in the form of beautiful memories.

♦ The Changes are:-
  • The thinking power has changed.
  • The qualities which I had are more refined & I discovered new ones also.
  • There is a sense of responsibility inculcated which was missing before.
  • Attitude towards life and others have changed.
  • My life style had been disciplined.
♦ The infrastructure of the academy is top class. There is nothing missing. All the facilities are very close to each other & we don’t have to travel to far to reach our hostel or classes or mess.

♦ I do feel confident now for my SSB interview as I have been taught to change any situation in my favour at the SSB interview. They also taught we have to project my qualities to the people. Yes, I am very sure that I made the right choice by coming to MINERVA ACADEMY, and this was one of the best decisions of my life.

♦ Yes, I would definitely recommend MINERVA ACADEMY to other aspiring candidates also because they will also benefit a lot by coming here for the preparations of their different SSB interviews.
Once I become an officer of the esteemed Indian Armed Forces. I will give 99.1% of its credit to MINERVA ACADEMY and its faculty, who has the most experienced and funny teachers, I have ever met. And the last 1% to Ranjit Bajaj sir for being an AWSOME motivator.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments