Thursday, April 2, 2015

Ashish Sendwal

Email: asendwal@gmail.com      
State/City: Haryana, Sonipat

♦ I love the discipline of Minerva academy. Lectures by Ranjit Sir was great, encourage the students. I definitely miss the environment, surrounding of Minerva academy. The supporting staff play a vital role in the training session.

♦ When I came there I was feeling shy talking with the boys, I do not know how to handle the situation. After my training I feel awesome. These 10 days of the Minerva academy will be the turning point of my life, and it is only because of Ranjit Sir.

♦ The infrastructure of academy is great. The environment, surrounding, hostel, mess, grounds, sports facilities, classrooms are great. Feeling awesome from first day after joining Minerva academy.

♦ Yes, I feel confident for my SSB interview. I made the right choice by coming to Minerva Academy. I learnt a lot things from the Minervans. If I cannot clear my SSB in first attempt. I will never give up.

♦ Of course I recommend Minerva academy to other aspiring candidates. My friend also join the next upcoming batch for the SSB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments