Thursday, April 2, 2015

Chakshu Bhardwaj

State/City: Haryana/Panipat
SSB Center & Course: AFSB Dehradun, AFCAT

♦ There is nothing not to love about Minerva academy, I loved everything I saw here & also the teachers, they don’t tell to cram the answer and just say it. They will teach us how to go with natural instincts & to be totally natural. That is what I love about Minerva academy.

♦ I see my speeches are now more confident & I have developed various qualities which were not present before. This has been life changing experience for me.

♦ The infrastructure is very good. Hostel, mess, ground & everything are excellent. Sports facilities are exceptional & encouraging.

♦ Yes, I am fully confident & in fully equipped state to tackle any situation that might come to me during SSB. This was my best decision to join Minerva academy, I would not have been able to find an academy of this type of teaching method.

♦ Definitely, I would recommend this academy to others aspirants & tell them to not waste their time in any other academy. This is the best academy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments