Thursday, April 2, 2015

Devjeet Singh

State/City: Mathura, U.P
SSB Center & course: Allahabad (UES - 24)

♦ It was like heaven for me. I love everything about Minerva academy. I will miss everything which I have done here in 10 days, like quick bath, quick breakfast, quick reading lectures, a vast discussion with friends from different corners of country, talks of guides like-

♦ Mani Sir: Pagal hai, main aise thode hi bola. Tum sab ga nahi gi hai. Duniya me bewkoof log dhundne ki zarurat nahi. ___________many more.

♦ Oberai Sir: O! happened ki nahi happened. What sir? O! Mathura (U.P) wale idhar aao. I appreciate. Commission lena hai ki nahi. ________many more.

♦ S.P Singh Sir: Never be late. Poetry & shayries of sir. Raj in kutto ko chup karao nahi to mujhe Dharmendra bulana padega. ______many more.

♦ OM Kakkar Sir: Serious face me unka ghurna. My name is Om I.e. /Oscar Mic. If you talk again I’ll through you out. ___________many more.

♦ Rupal Mam: Her pleasant way of delivering speech & talking. And I’m thankful to her for giving us a great personality Ranjit Sir. Thank you Mam.

♦ Ranjit Sir: I have no words for him because it’s like showing light to sun. If he were in defence forces, I’m sure there was no Pakistan on map & as well as on earth. Hand’s of you sir & thank you sir.

♦ Vijay & Raj Sir: both of you teach lot to us like always do something & everything which is must for your goal.

♦ Sagar Sir: I’ll follow him to be fit & learn more.

♦ Abhilash Sir: I learnt from him mast raho our never give up, always try till you achieve.

♦ Other staff: they are outstanding & supportive in everything. Thank you all.

♦ Facilities: I have never seen such facilities at one place. Everything above expectation.

♦ I have learnt here how to live & enjoy life. It was turning point of my life. I am confident for SSB & it was a great decision of mine & I’ll surely others. Thanks Minerva academy & Deol Sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments