Thursday, April 2, 2015

Geeta Yadav

State/City: Ambala, Haryana
SSB Center & Course: Varanasi, AFCAT – 14

♦ I love almost everything about Minerva academy. The whole environment, the hostel, the mess, classrooms, faculty, group task areas, hurdle areas and the people here. The past records of Minerva academy truly make me feel -“INDIA’S FINEST MINERVA’S OWN”. The inspiring wall hangings, almost everywhere, even in the washrooms. The discipline, the lectures we read almost daily. I just love Minerva academy as a whole.

♦ I am more confident about myself, although I always wanted to join the defence services, but after coming here I realized how strongly wants to be part of it. I actually realized who the real heroes are! My whole  point of view /attitude changed towards my life. I learnt family is not merely where you were born or where you have always been living, but you feel to be part of a huge family here. There is nothing being called “Genders” we all are Minervans.

♦ The infrastructure, environment, surroundings just unbeatable. Best environment I have ever lived in. The infrastructure no academy could ever match up, cause it’s not merely about “capital invested”. But cause HOW YOU MAKE IT.!! 

♦ One of the finest decisions I have ever made throughout my life till yet, was to join Minerva academy. Yes, I feel really confident about my SSB & for the rest of my life too.

♦ I would aspire more & more of my friends & juniors to join Minerva academy because being here it’s learning for life.

♦ I am going to miss each & everything every person I met here & the whole faculty may it be the mess boys, my friends, my roomie, the faculty Raj Sir, Ranjit Sir, Many Sir, S.P Singh Sir, OM Sir & everyone else. I really want to come here again & may it be like an officer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments