Thursday, April 2, 2015

Gurkaram Singh

State/City: Kharar, Punjab
SSB Center & Course: Allahabad, NDA

♦ I love everything about Minerva academy from class to that cup of tea, everything is unforgettable. I will really miss this place. The best teaching method, passion and judgement of all the teachers is mind blowing and yes this is really not the training for ssb. This is training for life.  I am really gona miss mani sir. The way Plato comes for biscuits during tea breaks. I will also Miss Ranjit sir, his motivation and everything. I am really goan miss this place again and again in future.

♦ I feel the full transformation in me in these 10 days. My way to speaking my way to thinking and every things has changed in these 10 days. These 10 days has transformed me from a boy to a man.

♦ Everything is perfect not even a single flaw is here in infrastructure and facilities.

♦ Yes, definitely I have made the best choice of my life. I have always avoided big universities for preparations of exams but for the very first time I made a risk and now I feel that this risk has changed my life.

♦ I have already done the same and I will be doing the same in future. I will make sure that everyone in my contact will not miss this experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments