Thursday, April 2, 2015

Harmanpreet Singh

Course: OTA
Duration: 6 weeks
State/City: Haryana, Shahabad

♦ I like the most about academy is teacher and faculty. The lecture carried by Ranjit sir is very motivational discipline and surroundings, I will be missing them

♦ I feel great after coaching at Minerva academy. I am arts background student for me science is very difficult before my coaching. But now I feel little confident in all subjects.

♦ Academy infra is really very good, hostel mess is good. Class rooms and environment are very positive. Sports time will be fixed. Every day in the evening and morning exercise should be extended through out a week.

♦ Yes I am very confident about my exam. I learnt a lot here. This is my best experience for coaching and studies in academy. This is my right choice coming to Minerva academy for coaching. I will definitely refer this academy to my friends and relatives for ssb coaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments