Thursday, April 2, 2015

Harry Karwasra

State/City: Chandigarh
SSB Center & Course: Bangalore NDA-134

♦ What I love? I love everything about Minerva.  I am proud to be one. I came here for SSB coaching but it was training for life. I made best friends from every part of nation. The whole faculty of Minerva is fully supportive.  Every teacher here is fully dedicated. I have no idea how these 10 days passed by.

♦ I am a new person now. Minerva has changed me completely. Now I have confidence courage ability to overcome fears, discipline and many others.

♦ Infrastructure is great. Located outside the hassle of Chandigarh. Minerva is located in one of the best places. In short no complaints.

♦ It was going to be my first interview so I was lot worried. But after learning at Minerva I think I am going for a vacation. Choosing Minerva is one of the best decisions I have made in life.

♦ I would recommend Minerva to every person not just for the SSB interview but also for life.

♦ Ranjit sir thank you, your lecture has changed me from head to toe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments