Thursday, April 2, 2015

Jagdeep Singh

State/City; Ambala cantt, Haryana
SSB Center & Course: Bangalore, TES-33, Navy-Tech(10+2)

♦ Minerva academy is the best academy not for coaching of armed forces, but also to teach the art and wellbeing of life.

♦ The changes I saw is that I am now fully determined to be in armed forces. I was determined also but now I am more and fully totally focused towards my goal. Fear od speech fear of tarzan swing and the principal of group task (GTO) All these fear are eradicated, deleted from my mind and heart.

♦ Everything was excellent I really enjoyed the mass facilities. It was the best 10 days of my life. I am gonna miss these throughout my life. I enjoyed out door tasks. Especially monkey crawling volleyball court badminton, table tennis. Everything was awesome and hopes this would be continued throughout this 21st century and advancement will be coming in accordance to the requirement of future.

♦ Yes, confidence level is on the 7th sky, not over confident. Level of confidence dedication determination cheerfulness is going parallel and they are enough for me to get the recommendation from my upcoming SSB. This is one of the best one of the best decision of my life  Joining this academy.

♦ Yes I will definitely recommend Minerva academy to my fellow mates. So that they get training from here and the shortage of armed officers can be full filled.

♦ I AM GONA MISS RANJIT SIR LECTURE, HIS MOTIVATION. I FIND A TRUST WORTHY FRIEND AND BEST TEACHER IN MY LIFE. EVEN MY PARTENTS WERE UNABLE TO MOTIVATE ME UPTO THIS MARK. A GRAND SALUTE TO HIM AND I WILL SURELY CALL HIM ONCE JUST BEFORE GOING IN THE SELECTION CENTER TO GET THAT MOTIVATION AGAIN. HE IS THE ONE WHO HEALPED ME THROUOUT THE COACHING AND WHO HELPED TO SOLVE SOME COMPLEX PROBLEMS OF MY PERSONAL LIFE. REALLY GONNA MISS HIS WANDE MATRAM WALA MOTICATION DIALOGUE. I PROMISE HIM TO SHIW MY RECOMMENDATION LETTER SOON.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments