Thursday, April 2, 2015

Karan Kumar

Course : NDA                              
Duration 4 weeks
State/City : Haryana, Hisar

♦ I can’t express my words regarding this institute, because when I came here I was not even confident about my exam and I was not fully mentally prepared and at this time I can say that I will clear my exam. Because Minerva academy has built such confidence in me that I can clear my exam easily. The best thing which I like the most in Minerva Academy are the facilities of Maths, English, GS and Physics as well as the admin staff. In short, I can’t express my loved affection in words for this academy.

♦ I feel very much confident about my exam and now I can say That I will be coming back t Minerva for my SSB. The knowledge that I get from here is the best specially ‘The Minervan Honor Code’. The subjects which I studied here are better than before. So, I am thankful to Minerva for giving/providing me the knowledge about all the subjects.

♦ Minerva Academy’s infrastructure is very good. The classes, sports and other lectures are conducted very well and in a nice manner. I am going to miss my hostel . PVCFO NIRMALJEET SINGH SEKHON, Mess, and the sports fields because here I came to know about the real things which were beyond my thinking.

♦ Yes, I am confident about my exam i.e NDA and I can say that this is the best institute for written as well as SSB. The way of learning here is quite different from other institutes. Because other institutes tell us to cram the things but this academy clears the concept of single-2 things. We don’t cram here but we learn here that how things come in our world. I have made  right choice by coming to this institute and I will also advice other to come in this academy.

♦ Definitely, I will recommend other aspirants for this academy because by that other will also get a chance to become a Minervan and to get the knowledge from here. One important reason for joining this academy is to change the mentality, thinking power and to be a good person.

♦ I am going to miss Minerva Academy, the staff, friends especially Ranjit Sir, Abhilash Sir, Rahul Sir, Paramjit Sir, Pradeep Sir and the favourite of students Amit sir. Even I don’t know that I would be able to live at my place without all these personalities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments