Thursday, April 2, 2015

Karandeep singh

Email: deep8215@gmail.com     
State/City: Punjab, Amritsar
SSB center & Course: Bangalore / NDA

♦ The discipline here and the helpful nature of all teachers, I loved most. Moreover, I found new friends from different states and got a chance to interact with them just because of Minerva academy. I will never forget Ranjit sir, Mani sir, wing commander Oberoi Sir and his gestures also strict nature of Col. Om Kakkar and Commodore S P Singh.

♦ I am feeling a great change in myself. My English speaking has improved and also my shy nature has also reduced. Now I feel more confident while interacting with others. I have come to know the cons in myself and ways to improve them.

♦ Infrastructure is very good. The hostel is very comfortable. Mess food is just like home. The environment and surroundings are also very good. I have enjoyed a lot.

♦ Yes, now I am feeling confident for my SSB and I think that I made a right choice by coming for coaching to Minerva Academy.

♦ Yes, I have already recommended to some of my friends to get coaching at Minerva academy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments