Thursday, April 2, 2015

Karandeep singh

State/City: Punjab, Sanrur
SSB Center & Course:   --- / OTA

♦ EVERY SINGLE THING. The staff, faculty, mess staff and of course Mani Sir. The way of teaching is simple the best. The environment is really good. The games we get to play, great food and the schedule which we have to follow also also teaches us a lot.

♦ I feel like I have been completely reformed. I never thought I had this much in me. I have never made so many friends in 10 days. And these friends are for life. My confident has increased a lot. Now I know what to do at the SSB and what not to do there. I can surely say that these were the best 10 days of my life.

♦ There is nothing to complain about. Everything is very well maintained.

♦ Of course I feel confidence. Yes I made the right choice and I thanks god for that.

♦ Yes I would recommend it to everyone I know for sure.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments