Thursday, April 2, 2015

Nisha Malik

State/City: UP, Ghaziabad
SSB Center: AFSB - Gandhinagar, AFCAT

♦ The thing I love about Minerva is its environment. Students learn everything practically not in the class room but in open sky as well that helps in not getting bored like in other academy classes. Secondly, teachers and staff of Minerva. They are just like our parents here and guided us in a very efficient way. Especially Mani sir, Ranjit Sir, Raj Bhaiya, Oberoi sir, Kakkad sir, security wale uncle ji of girls hostel and aunti ji as well. Regarding infrastructure and facilities, everything is awesome. It creates a feeling of SSB centre only, the only difference is that there we are not in tension. I love Minerva Academy & I am so much happy to be part of this family now.

♦ First of all, I become so much BESHARAM here. Then it helps me knowing my weakness and my strength. I had stage fear in starting little bit due to my English, but that fear is gone now. Now, no matter what language I use I only know that I have to say it confidently.

♦ In one word, stupendo & fantabulously fantastic.

♦ Yes, I am very much confident about my upcoming SSB interview i.e. on 9th March 2015. And yes I made a right choice & my investment in Minerva is very fruitful. Minerva helps in improving my OLQ and I will maintain them till the end of my life.

♦ I have already recommended and will recommend to more persons.

♦ Thank you Minerva for making this New Year as my best decision. It was a great start & it will not finish till end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments