Thursday, April 2, 2015

Nitin Kr Meena

State/City: Mathura, U.P
SSB Center & Course: Allahabad - UES – 24

♦ It is not Minerva but the teachers here or I must correct myself, the trainers are so professional and helpful which can identify each individual’s strong as well as weak points and make the weaker one into stronger one.  This makes Minerva a heavenly place on the earth because if you are able to correct yourself at a place then that place is not less than HEAVEN.

♦ I was emotional, tends to give up in critical circumstances and was afraid of many factors. After coming here now I am able to see myself just an opposite personality as before. I also got second position in obstacle race and got prize by multi-talented Ranjit Bajaj Sir that was really a life time unforgettable moments for me.

♦ The academy infrastructure is not less than a five star hotel. Grounds especially are very well maintained, mess is awesome with proper diet, including each sport available and environment-----Man you will find environment at the point even when you shit. Its amazing.

♦ I am already selected 70% and 30% I need to work hard for the SSB this confidence I gained from Minerva only.

♦ I strongly recommend to other candidates for joining Minerva not only for SSB but also the development of individual’s personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments