Thursday, April 2, 2015

Pankaj Kumar Pandey

State/City: Uttarkhand, Haldwani
SSB Center & Course: Bhopal and NDA Exam – 134

♦ First of all teaching staffs, which are awesome in teaching. There way of teaching is quite good. They teach always with example (real life example) The hostel setup and mess setup is totally an exposes of facilities like in SSB. For extra activates we are allowed to play games like football, Table tennis cricket basketball, volleyball etc. I like most the teaching duration. The setup of hall is quite good. The way of teaching group task was excellent. And I got more knowledge after coming in this academy. I think that after all there national academy. Therefore the most successful academy is the LT. COL DEOL’S MINERVA ACADEMY.

♦ First change got here in me I made more friends here as compared to any number of friends in my life. My thinking power also developed somewhat well. I become much fit by fitness exercises. I become more confident and the best thing is that I have erased my stage fear.

♦ The hostel I thought is quite good for night. Because in the winter session whole room get quite hot. All of the things were quite good.

♦ Yes I am feeling confident but a little bit efforts in speaking will fill my corners.  Yes it is most successful academy which gives exposes for life time experience.

♦ Yes I will definitely recommend Minerva academy to my fellow mates. So that they get training from here and the shortage of armed forces can be fulfilled.

♦ Yes I would absolutely recommend minervaacademy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments