Thursday, April 2, 2015

Prabhleen kaur

State/city: Punjab, Amloh
SSB center & Course: AFSB-1 Dehradun, AFCAT AUG-2014

♦ Each and everything in the course, the quotes displayed on the walls, the documentaries shown, they made us more determined towards our goal. It filled me with more enthusiasm, that’s the magic of 10 days at Minerva.

♦ I feel more confident now, the stage fear is gone. I feel as if a am moving in the right direction with the right guidance. The most important thing is the disciplined routine which I hope I will follow after leaving the Minerva academy, and it also taught us how to live without our phones.

♦ The infrastructure is perfect. I felt as if I have actually come to attend my SSB. Each and every detail has been taken care of in the infrastructure.

♦ Yes, I feel much more confident than I was before coming here and it was the best choice I made for my coaching.

♦ Have already recommended few of my friends and will keep doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments