Thursday, April 2, 2015

Prashant Kumar

State/City: Haryana, Narnaul
SSB Center & Course: AFCAT, Dehradun

♦ Every person in Minerva was like perfect for his work. Faculty is very supportive. It was very friendly atmosphere throughout my stay. It made me confident and taught me not to waste a single moment of your life.

♦ During my stay in Minerva I found myself changing day by day developing new qualities and that was like polishing to existing one. I feel motivated now. Very confident about my SSB. Also I am not having any kind of stage fear now.

♦ Academy’s infrastructure is well built. I got everything like lawn, trees, open area and the lecture halls are well equipped.  Hostel facility is really good. We had notice boards with updates all over the campus. Also every corner is taken care of with cameras. All kinds of sports facility we were provided here. And I would really like to accolades for the quality food provided in mess. The menu is so good that you’ll get good nutrition throughout the week.

♦ Yes, I am feeling confident for my upcoming interview. And I found it the best choice to come here as I was confused among 3 famous Academy. I came here after the suggestion of my friend. And I am gonna thank him now.

♦ Of course I’ll recommend it to others. And it will cost me nothing to show them the real and trustworthy path to get through SSB, And I know those who will listen to me about my stay in here and see the change inside me, will be automatically made to be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments