Thursday, April 2, 2015

Rakesh C

E-mail: rakesh c090@gmail.com
State/City: Kerala
SSB Center & Course: Chandigarh / AFCAT

♦ Minerva Academy is just like our defence teaching centre. All the instructors are good and their guidance helps us a lot. The infrastructure in the academy is just mind blowing.

♦ Before attending the course at Minerva, I feel shy to present a speech in front of others. After the course I became self confident I am able to deliver a speech in front of anyone, any time.

♦ Classrooms, environment and surroundings are mind blowing especially the individual obstacles. It helps the students for a ‘perfect shot’ in their SSB.

♦ Now I am totally confident and yes I made the correct choice.

♦ I already recommended one of my senior for the course of SSB coaching. Ana a small suggestion is that in all the other academies they starts the course from. Hope you may also consider this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments