Thursday, April 2, 2015

Ritesh Shinde

State/City: Maharashtra, Nashik
SSB Center & Course: Bhopal & ACC

♦ Mostly about the Minerva academy I love about the whole teaching staff. It is a very co-operative staff. The staff here built up confidence in each candidate and prepare him confidently for his SSB interview. I even love the infrastructure here the sports facilities, mess facilities are amazing. The routine of the classes is also good and the staff is supportive in each of the problems of the candidates.

♦ After undergoing coaching of 10 days in Minerva academy I have become fully confident about the speeches, lectures and the group discussions. I used to afraid of public speaking but in these 10 days I have improved a lot and todays I can give speech in public any anywhere at any topic. I have also learned some moral value and also developed my personality.

♦ Most of the sports facilities are provided here table tennis, football, volleyball, badminton and many more sports are provided here so one can build his physical strength very nicely in this academy. They even have the obstacles which I have never seen in any other academy. The mess is fully maintained and the food is also delicious. The accommodation is also good. My stay here was really an unlearn stay. I have made a lot of new friends in these training days.

♦ Yes obviously I feel confident about my improvement and I am confident for my upcoming SSB. I have exactly made a right choice by joining this academy. I have learnt most of the things in this academy which I was not known. I am now fully confident for my SSB after these coaching of 10 days. These 10 days have changed my standard of living and lots of improvement is seen in my every work which I am doing.

♦ Yes, of course I will recommend my younger brother and sisters to join this academy as my stay here was enjoying and it is the only academy which teaches the values of good living. I will also recommend this academy for my every friend who are in search of good academy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments