Thursday, April 2, 2015

Roopak Yadav

Course: CDS
Duration: 6 Weeks
State/City: Meerut, UP

♦ I like the atmosphere of Minerva Academy. Here I got the chance to meet people from all over the country. I made good friends here. The atmosphere is very good for study.

♦ The faculty is good. I learned many things which I won’t be able to learn at home, like the approach to attempt the exam. The syllabus was well covered in time & qualitatively.

♦ The Academy infrastructure is best. Food is good here, compared to the hostels in which I have been, it is very good. Sports is must for physical fitness & academy provided the best facilities.

♦ I was weak in Humainities but now I feel confident for the exam. I made the right choice by coming here. I enjoyed the sports, learned many things from others & yes taught them some.

♦ Yes I would recommend Minerva Academy to any student even if good in studies, here overall experience is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments