Thursday, April 2, 2015

Shanku Nandal

Course: CDS (IMA)
Duration: 6 weeks
State/City: MH Nashik
Email: imshank24@gmail.com

♦ The discipline routine, field’s staff, dogs and above all teachers and motivational lectures of Mr. Ranjeet sir.

♦ I have learned a lot and come to know that history is also interesting subject and same goes to economics. I have started enjoying economics and as I am a science background student and I have the base of science and mathematics.

♦ I love to learn the tricks of paper solving and cracking by Aswini sir. So feeling confident and exited to give the paper now.

♦ Everything is excellent, more than what I expected.

♦ I am confident about my upcoming exam. I have made the right choice by coming to Minerva academy. Because every day I have learnt something not only for the exam point of view, but also for being a good human.

♦ Of course, I will recommend not only to my friends but also to my relatives or anybody who would be asking me for any such coaching institute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments