Thursday, April 2, 2015

Shivam Rana

State/City: Himachal Pradesh, Dharamshala
SSB Center & Course: Bhopal, TES – 33

♦ The thing that I love about Minerva is that like Ranjit sir said “it is not just the training for SSb it is the training for life.” It has made memorable 10 days of life. I would certainly miss the academy and would remember the lessons learnt here for life.

♦ After these 10 days I can feel more confident about myself and can definitely see a different approach towards life. I can see those skills and capabilities that were earlier inside me but even I was not aware of. In these 10 days I learnt that we do not get commission we have to fight for it – Oberoi sir. So, no matter what would be the results of the SSB. I will always be confident and strong when I leave the academy.

♦ Academy infrastructure is very good. Hostel, mess, grounds, sports facilities, classrooms, environment & surroundings is excellent.

♦ Being a Minervan I am confident that whether I get recommended or not but I will give my 200% and keep on trying as Ranjit Sir said “if you fall just stand up dust yourself go again”. Yes, definitely I have made the right choice to join Minerva academy for coaching.

♦ Yes I would certainly like to recommend this academy to other aspiring candidates also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments