Thursday, April 2, 2015

Shivam verma

State/City: Varanasi, Uttar Pardesh
SSB Center & course: Bangalore and SSB NDA – Army Entry

♦ I love the environment and the infrastructure, facility the most. And want to come here again. The surrounding here is fully disciplined and every staff of this academy is very good and cheerful.

♦ I think the last 10 days spent here are the life changing period of my life. I have developed self-confidence, stamina and learnt many important lessons of life.

♦ All the infrastructure facilities starting from hostel, mess, grounds, sports facilities, classrooms etc. are awesome. I think this is the only academy of our country having such quality of facilities.

♦ After 10 days of training I have become a more confident person. I think my decision for taking coaching in this academy was the most beneficial decision of my life as this training made me a more active person not just for the SSB interview but for the whole life.

♦ I have already thought that when I will meet my friends after reaching my home town then I would suggest each one of them to join the course just for 10 days because I have felt myself that Minerva academy not only trains the students for their SSB interview but they teach the lessons which would be helpful in every step of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments