Thursday, April 2, 2015

Student Feedback Page 32

Harry Karwasra

State/City: Chandigarh
SSB Center & Course: Bangalore NDA-134

♦ It was going to be my first interview so I was lot worried. But after learning at Minerva I think I am going for a vacation. Choosing Minerva is one of the best decisions I have made in life.
♦ I would recommend Minerva to every person not just for the SSB interview but also for life.

Read more...

 

Abhinav Chaudhary

State/City: Himachal Pradesh
Email: abhinav007chaudhary
SSB Center & Course: Bangalore, SSB

♦ I am now more confident than ever and can easily socialize with people. Also going through such a hard schedule I have become stronger both mentally and physically.
♦ Minerva Academy has the very best infrastructure. I have never seen any coaching school providing so many quality things.

Read more...

Jagdeep Singh

State/City; Ambala cantt, Haryana
SSB Center & Course: Bangalore, TES-33, Navy-Tech(10+2)

♦ I AM GONA MISS RANJIT SIR LECTURE, HIS MOTIVATION. I FIND A TRUST WORTHY FRIEND AND BEST TEACHER IN MY LIFE. EVEN MY PARTENTS WERE UNABLE TO MOTIVATE ME UPTO THIS MARK. A GRAND SALUTE TO HIM AND I WILL SURELY CALL HIM ONCE JUST BEFORE GOING IN THE SELECTION CENTER TO GET THAT MOTIVATION AGAIN. HE IS THE ONE WHO HEALPED ME THROUOUT THE COACHING AND WHO HELPED TO SOLVE SOME COMPLEX PROBLEMS OF MY PERSONAL LIFE.

Read more...

Pankaj Kumar Pandey

State/City: Uttarkhand, Haldwani
SSB Center & Course: Bhopal and NDA Exam – 134

♦ First change got here in me I made more friends here as compared to any number of friends in my life. My thinking power also developed somewhat well. I become much fit by fitness exercises. I become more confident and the best thing is that I have erased my stage fear.

Read more...

Soumya Ranjan Panda

State/City: Karnataka

♦ The infrastructure of academy is awesome. No other academy in India can be compared with Minerva. It is a unique. It is just live one part of Indian armed forces. I enjoyed my stay here.

Read more...

Aman Gulia

State/City: New Delhi
SSB Center & Course: Bhopal & NDA

♦ In Minervacademy basic concepts are taught to the students so that they can apply those concepts in any type of situation. Here we interact with people with different part of world. The movies and motivation speeches given here boost our confidence inspires us to work even harder. They give techniques which will help in our whole life & the character of a person really changes.

Read more...

Gurkaram Singh

State/City: Kharar, Punjab
SSB Center & Course: Allahabad, NDA

♦ I feel the full transformation in me in these 10 days. My way to speaking my way to thinking and every things has changed in these 10 days. These 10 days has transformed me from a boy to a man.

Read more...

Suraj Maurya

State/city: Pathankot, Punjab
SSB Center & Course: 2 AFSB Mysore, AFCAT

♦ It has made me a true gentleman from a normal individual and have brought a huge change in my personality and the attitude towards life. It could turn out to be a turning point in my life.
♦ THE BEST 10 DAYS OF MY LIFE

Simranjeet Singh

State/City: Haryana, Ambala
SSB Center & Course: Bhopal & UES – ARMY

♦ Academy infrastructure:  I think/opinion the academy has the best infrastructure even better than the infrastructure provided at home.
♦ I think I have made one of the best decisions of my life joining Minerva academy.

Ashish Kunar

State/City: Bihar, Patna
SSB Center & Course: Bangalore UES (Pilot) Navy

♦ When I came Minerva and I was normal student who lacks confidence and hesitate when to talk when to put points in front of mass but after my these precious ten days I am totally changed quite confident and highly motivated.
♦ Everything provide by minervan academy was excellent quality from hostel mess to class room everything was great.

Previous Page                                                                                                         Next Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments