Thursday, April 2, 2015

Student Feedback Page 37

Debashis swain

State/city: Bikaner, Rajasthan
SSB Center & Course: Varanasi, 4AFSB AFCAT

♦ Changes – the confidence level has grown to 200% as I was 10 days before. 10 days before as a 32 year serving personnel initially didn’t mingle with my mates, but within a day or two everything changed. All become friends, even girls too. As today I am famous among my mates.

Read more...



Avinash dubey

State/City: Chhattisgarh
SSB Center & Course: Banglore, SSC (PILOT) Navy

♦ First thing that I love about Minerva academy is the schedule which is decided for the students. The schedule itself is enough to keep fit & healthy. All the faculty members are highly qualified & experienced they are masters in their fields.

Read more...

Geeta Yadav

State/City: Ambala, Haryana
SSB Center & Course: Varanasi, AFCAT – 14

♦ I love almost everything about Minerva academy. The whole environment, the hostel, the mess, classrooms, faculty, group task areas, hurdle areas and the people here. The past records of Minerva academy truly make me feel -“INDIA’S FINEST MINERVA’S OWN”.

Read more...


Ayush Gupta

State/city: Haryana/Karnal
SSB Center & Course: AFSB Dehradun, AFCAT

♦ I changed during the first day itself. But as days passed by, a feeling of ferocious patriotism, optimism developed in me. Earlier I was not on track and had doubts minds where to go in my life, what will be my career, but now I have decided. These 10 days the best days of my life, these filled me with enthusiasm and energy to go to my target.

Read more...

Chakshu Bhardwaj

State/City: Haryana/Panipat
SSB Center & Course: AFSB Dehradun, AFCAT

♦ Yes, I am fully confident & in fully equipped state to tackle any situation that might come to me during SSB. This was my best decision to join Minerva academy, I would not have been able to find an academy of this type of teaching method.

Read more...

Ujjwal Gupta

State/City: Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
SSB Center & Course: Bhopal, SSC (UES – ELE)

♦ There is a vast change in me. My diet is balanced. Stage fear almost gone. I recognized many of my qualities.  Confidence I get will remain with me till last breath and lastly “I will never give up”.

Read more...

Devjeet Singh

State/City: Mathura, U.P
SSB Center & course: Allahabad (UES - 24)

♦ It was like heaven for me. I love everything about Minerva academy. I will miss everything which I have done here in 10 days

Read more...

Sandeep Singh Ghuman

Course: CDS (IMA)
Durations: 42 Days
State/City: Hoshiarpur, Punjab

♦ First of all for your knowledge and experience hats off. I will never forget the modern, ancient history, polity and also geography. Your teaching skills are awesome Sir. “Sir aap jaisa teacher ho toh internet apne aap ban jana”(especially in history).

Read more...

Akash kumar singh

Course: OTA
Duration: 6 weeks
State/City: Agra

♦ I feel confident in humanities, English and current affair. This academy learn how to treat the people in gently. Ranjit sir, thank you so much for giving this kind of education.

Read more...


Previous Page                                                                                                      Next Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments