Thursday, April 2, 2015

Suraj Maurya

State/city: Pathankot, Punjab
SSB Center & Course: 2 AFSB Mysore, AFCAT

♦ The best thing in Minervacademy is way of teaching and giving such a practical exposer that it will bring a change in individual life and learning and inspiration got from this academy will remain with forever. It changes the individual to lead a proper and happy life.it gives the entire military exposure and way to lead the life. It’s honor code “ a Minerva does not lie cheat or steel or those who will do wil made followed throughout the life.

♦ It has made me a true gentleman from a normal individual and have brought a huge change in my personality and the attitude towards life. It could turn out to be a turning point in my life.

♦ It has made me a true gentle man from a normal individual and has bought a huge change in my personality and the attitude towards life. It could turn out to be a turning point in my life.

♦ Academy infrastructure was best of its kind. The hostel mess sports facilities and environment gave me a exposer to live our life in healthy and friendly environment.

♦ Now I feel confident about attending my SSB interview. Minerva academy has given me a right way to lead in life. It is best choice and turning point in life.

♦ Yes, I will definitely recommend Minerva academy for aspiring candidates. This will change the life of individuals.

Thank You
THE BEST 10 DAYS OF MY LIFE
MISS THESE DAYS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments