Thursday, April 2, 2015

Ujjwal Gupta

State/City: Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
SSB Center & Course: Bhopal, SSC (UES – ELE)

♦ I love the whole academy. From starting point to every single point everywhere I found the environment and exposure provided to an officer. And all my mentors were excellent and Ranjit sir, you are my idol.

♦ There is a vast change in me. My diet is balanced. Stage fear almost gone. I recognized many of my qualities.  Confidence I get will remain with me till last breath and lastly “I will never give up”.

♦ Infrastructure is like a good college infrastructure. Hostel is good. Clean mess and mess food is very good. Sports facilities are excellent here. Classrooms environment, surroundings, everything will remains on me.

♦ Yes, I am a future Armed Force Officer. Yes, infect this decision is rightest decision I have ever take by my own.

♦ Yes, I will. I will motivate them to join this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments