Thursday, April 2, 2015

Yasharth Brajesh

State/City: Allahabad
SSB center & course: Bhopal, NDA

♦ Everything in this academy is not just excellent. But the very best thing which I love the most is the faculty, which I will never forget in my life. The way of teaching and the manner in which they convey their knowledge to us is just fantastic.

♦ Everything in this academy is not just excellent. But the very best thing which I love the most is the faculty, which I will never forget in my life. The way of teaching and the manner in which they convey their knowledge to us is just fantastic.

♦ After these 10 days, I can see in myself a lot of difference. I am able to be punctual (which I was never, earlier), confident about anything or everything which I do, deeply and heavily motivated towards my aim of joining the forces (and it is just because of the magician Ranjit sir and his motivational speech)

♦ To be honest, I never ever saw such a wonderful campus of any academy. Not even my college has such an infrastructure.I got my sport for which I am crazy, which is basketball. I got a chance to play the sport after a half year. Hostel was neat and clean. One thing which is applaud able was the posters and notes which were hanging on every inch of the walls, even in the washrooms. It is excellent I got the first time to visit Punjab, So I was very excited for for the food and I got delicious food here. It was very tasty. The environment was also wonderful and pleasing.

♦ Yes, I am very confident for my upcoming SSB interviews and I think that after these 10 days of hard work and guidance under such excellent faculty, I will surely crack it. Obviously, I made the roght choice as even if I don’t crack SSB, I got lessons which will help me in my whole life.

♦ Yes, definitely I will recommend Minerva to all my friends and relatives who will be looking forward for joining the defence forces. They will be very lucky if they get the opportunity to study and live these 10 days.
Minerva you are best, very lucky to come here.
“Jaane ka Mann nhi kr rha” “will always remember Minerva”
“It was awesome to be here.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments