Thursday, April 2, 2015

Yatendra kumar

State/City: Rajasthan, Bharatpur
SSB Center & Course: Bangalore/ TA (SSB)
Recommended/selected

♦ The method of traning adopted can not be compared to any other SSB coaching  center around india. Perhaps its because of improvisation which has occurred from its time of establishment (1955) and no doubt institute has been imparting the same training in last 60 years.

♦ I came as a person who has dust of doubts in my mind about the SSB procedure but onces been through the Minerva academy for 10 days that dust has been swiped so fantastically that I myself can not believe how confident I feel about the SSB procedure.

♦ Minerva academy has all the required facilities a ssb aspirant will be getting at their SSB centers rather its quite much more than that so as to make candidate feel at home.

♦ Yes I feel very confident for upcoming ssb and there is no doubt about it that it was a right decision.

♦ I will certainly recommend to all candidates to join the academy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments